Thursday, February 25, 2010

24 weeks

Since no one answered my question on yesterdays blog I'm not sure this is working out. Hmmmm. Maybe there is no answer. Maybe there is just pity. Maybe I'm screwed. Whatever the reason I know people are reading this blog because I am getting constant feedback. I am actually shocked at the amount of people reading my blog. Thank you, readers. You are the best and I love your feedback and advice. But my favorite is when you tell me about how you feel/felt the exact same way. It give me great comfort.




Today my alarm went off as usual at 615 and as usual I hit snooze. Tom was still next to me in bed which is odd since he's usually gone by 6. Bed was so warm and inviting that when the alarm went off again 9 mins later I just simply turned it off. Lauren was bouncing around in my belly as per her usual morning routine. She's quite a morning person. And I've discovered she loves playing dead when her daddy tries to feel her famous dance moves. She saves it all for mommy and mommy only. So anyway I laid in bed till 830 when I was supposed to be at work at 845. I'm so incredibly not a morning person like I used to be. It's not that I'm grumpy or anything. It's just that I'm sooo tired that I can't understand the morning time concept. I want to sleep so badly that I ignore all urges to pee or eat or move. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed each day that passes. I really enjoyed the extra time with my husband in bed. I had a lingering moment while laying with him when I realized we will no longer be 2 anymore when we welcome our lovely lady into our life. It was bittersweet because I felt more excited than sad. I felt like having an extra person here would be better for us instead of an intrusion. I don't feel like our twosome will die. We will be gaining a daughter! And how could that be bad? Here is a list of the things I can't wait to do with my daughter:



1. Snuggle

2. Dance

3. Go kitty shopping

4. Picnic

5. Play barbies

6. Eat cupcakes

7. Sing

8. Read

9. Skip to my lou

10. Hop scotch

11. Braid hair

12. Somersaults

13. Play with make up

14. Ride merry go rounds

15. Laugh

16. Tickle

17. Color

18. Jump rope

19. Kiss

20. Love

Honestly Pregnant,
Jen

1 comment:

Karen Erickson said...

You cannot forget.....
21. Play My Little Ponies (she'll have to learn how to make hay from someone!)
22. Play Legos